Saturday, July 9, 2011

Stamping surprise...

Didn't have much time this morning to redo my Rimmel Steel Grey manicure from yesterday, so I decided to just refresh it with some stamping. Plus, it has been a while since I have done any stamping at all so it was perfect. I wanted the stamping to be subtle, so I chose Petites color Capri (263). In the bottle it looks similar (to Steel Grey) taupe color with just a hint of pink. I have not used it in a long time so I thought it was a light shimmery color and completely forgot how pigmented it really is. Capri turned out to be amazing for stamping and really surprised me just how much it stood out and stole the show.



Outside, early morning sun... way earlier that I'm usually awake :)



For the stamping I used Bundle Monster Plate BM-204...


Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

10 comments:

  1. Прелестно! Только у меня почему-то ассоциации с зимой )))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the complementary metallic look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies :)

    @Antallex, точно, напоминает иней

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stamping is just perfect...love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, this looks amazing, i love it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just applied that Rimmel to my nails...yummm

    ReplyDelete
  7. @KayJay and nail crazy: thanks girls! :)

    @Constantly Undone: Two thumbs up :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love this one <3 Alla

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...